Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Blue & White

I just got this little vintage blue stoneware pitcher from the thrift store. I love the color. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, but it was just so pretty that I felt the need to buy it. I'm sure I will find a use soon.
I tried forcing some paper whites for the first time this year. I normally have very bad luck with plants. Maybe I shouldn't call it luck, because generally my plant fatalities are due to a lack of watering and care on my part. Poor plants. There were four bulbs and it looks as though they will all bloom, but not at the same time. Too bad. They are rather stinky though. Someone should make paper whites that smell pretty.
And you can see in my pictures clear counter tops. Day one of my Clean Kitchen Challenge and I'm doin' alright.

No comments: