Monday, December 25, 2006

Christ is Born!! Glorify Him!!!


Merry Christmas!!! Have you felt differently about Christmas since becoming a mother? I know that for me, I see it in a whole new light. We went to church last night and a woman saw me holding Finn and whispered to me, "Isn't it so wonderful to have a baby at Christmas?" I thought it was kind of a funny thing to say in a way, just because that's what Christmas is about; a baby. So yes, I guess it is very nice to have a baby at Christmas. I wouldn't have it any other way.

The boys got so many presents that John had to take breaks from opening them. I actually have taken a bunch of the gifts to the basement and plan to bring them out one at a time on certain occasions (like times when Dan is very busy with school and John and Finn need a new diversion). I think John is already overloaded with the gifts I did let him keep right now to play with. Finn has found the wrapping paper most enjoyable (as most 8-month-olds would). I think we all were very satisfied with our gifts, so that's nice. My Dad got the flu a couple days ago though, and Pat just came down with it this morning. I feel so bad for them. Pat ended up staying in bed while we opened presents. Pray that he feels better soon.


Well, I hope my blog club starts blogging again soon, I miss them. :(

1 comment:

lisabean said...

Very cute pictures. That was really sweet what that lady said and very true.