Sunday, December 24, 2006

Early Anniversary


We celebrated our anniversary last night instead of on the real day because last night we had babysitters. We got all dressed up and went to the fanciest french restuarant in town, Le Pommier. It was amazing! Probably the best date I've had in months. We had the best time and it felt so nice to eat a meal without little kids. The food was so freakin good, really excellent.
Dan and I have little date nights at home (when no babysitters are available) ,where we will put the kids to bed early and then open some wine and cook together. The last couple times we've been working on our French cooking. I think we're going to have to try this thing they do with the mushrooms - oh my goodness, so good.
Married three years with two babies. My, oh my.

1 comment:

lisabean said...

Kelly you look so pretty! I'm so happy you two got to go out and enjoy yourselves. You two deserve it. That restaurant looks amazing. Congrats to three years!