Saturday, December 30, 2006

So what are you doing for New Year's Eve??

Dan and I keep getting this question this week and our answer is always the same: "We have kids, what do you think we're doing??" So we're new to this town and haven't found a babysitter yet. It's ok, we don't have the money to go out anyways. We decided to just get a movie, play some games, and drink champagne (yum, yum). We've been talking about New Year's resolutions. I'll have to post our list later.

So what are you doing for New Year's Eve???

4 comments:

Dave said...

Looks like we are in the same boat as you! Have a great New Year's Eve!

Meredith said...

Do any parents of young kids actually get out on New Year's Eve? We'll be enjoying ourselves at home, too.

Beautiful cake!

Irina S. said...

Here's the secret: host a party yourself...That's what we're doing. It's been the only way to socialize for the past few years. You're in your house and can put the kids to bed any time you want. No babysitter needed.

Flighty Girl said...

Irina, I'm homesick for Seattle just a bit when I think of New Year's. You know, I've spent the majority of my New Year's at your place over the last several years. I'll be thinking of you before midnight :)