Tuesday, December 26, 2006

What do you think?

Ok, so I needed to exchange a top Dan got me at Anthropologie and I found this shade on the clearance shelf. What do you think? I took Meredith's suggestion to go with the drum shape, but I had been thinking of more of a cream color with maybe some gold'ish accent to compliment the brass on the lamp. This is more of a mustard color. I don't know, what do you think??
We have more fallen soldiers here. Mike got the flu this morning and now Ryan says he doesn't feel well, so all my brothers are now sick. So far it seems to be attacking just the men, so maybe Katie, mom, and Kayleen (Mike's girlfriend) will leave unscathed.
My kitchen is looking a bit on the ruff side, I best go keep on keeping on.

1 comment:

lisabean said...

I like the shade, I think it goes well with the lamp.