Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sometimes......

...I wish I could live at church. Well, as long as it is as pretty as the church we went to today. We went to Sacred Heart Parish in Shadyside (which, despite the name, is a very nice part of town). This is really a beautiful church with beautiful architecture. It is what a church should look like. Really, I just wish I could have a comfy bed and a kitchen in there, and I would feel at home. I didn't take any interior pic's today and it was so gray out that the lighting was aweful, so even the pic's I did take came out spotty. John was trying to get into everything. You can see John trying to go through the red doors below. The picture I took after it, I didn't have the flash on, so it didn't come out at all, but you would have see him spying at the priest walking down the aisle. It was a cute shot, just too dark. I think camera manufacturing companies think they can make digital cameras crappy because people can doctor up their photos with various programs. I have the hardest time with my camera. It's always too dark without the flash or too light with it. Drives me nuts. Anyways. Enough complaining.

1 comment:

lisabean said...

I know what you mean, some churches just feel so much like home.