Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Curious, Curious

So what do you do when your husband rips a pair of his socks??? Sure, you could mend them, but it wouldn't be as fun. Last night I took a break from knitting to make this little monkey. John has really been into Curious George lately. He's got the big book of Curious George stories and they recently started a new cartoon on PBS, it's really pretty cute. They've made the TV show slightly more politically correct though. John was pretty cute when I gave it to him. He got a big smile and said, "Curious monkey!!" and then snuggled him quite cozily. Makes me feel a little funny, though, that I'm giving my kid my husbands old sicks to play with. Here is the site with the directions to make the curious little monkey.

2 comments:

lisabean said...

This is sooooo cute! I think I'm going to make one tommrow, when I go over to my mom and dads house.Thanks for posting the directions.
I forgot to ask, what was your funny story you mentioned awhile ago.

Flighty Girl said...

I told you last night on the phone. Shhhhhh....