Thursday, January 25, 2007

Cute Boys

Ok, so I got a little carried away with the house, but I've been stuck inside. The snow finally stuck, but I couldn't go out and enjoy it cause the poor little Finney is sick. Bad nose and cough. He's being a trooper though and he and I stayed and and were cozy while Dan and John went sledding. Except John just wanted to wander around in the snow instead of sled, so Dan didn't get to relive any childhood snow days either.

Hey Lisa, I think it was for an anniversary that Bobby was trying to make you some paper roses or something, I can't remember if he made them or ended up buying them in the end. I'm thinking of making a 'bouquet' of roses and wondered if you knew how to make some paper ones. If not, I think I'm sticking to fabric. Hopefully I can get to the craft store for some stems tomorrow. Real flowers are so nice, but it's so sad how quickly they die. Ok, time to start knitting.

4 comments:

Vanillabean said...

Que Bonita Casa! what a beautiful house! your boys are so cute! Finn looks so much like you. Those brown eyes and long eyelashes, what a chick magnet!

Kathleen said...

I love your house. I know where I'm sleeping when I come visit.
Love,jpc.kac@google.com MeMa

lisabean said...

Bobby did make me some paper roses.
But he kinda cheated, he boght just the heads at Micheal's craft store. They were actually very pretty.

lisabean said...

Bobby did make me some paper roses.
But he kinda cheated, he boght just the heads at Micheal's craft store. They were actually very pretty.