Tuesday, January 2, 2007

The Five Month Itch

No, this is not a medical issue. I'm feeling a little restless here. Feeling much more like a visitor, than a new resident more and more all the time here. This is partly due to the fact that we do not know where we are going to end up next year. I've been missing Seattle so much lately. We've been looking at Seattle real estate too. Too bad we're far too poor. If we had our way, we'd move back to our Tangletown neighborhood. Life was good there. That's not to say my life now is bad, it's just that I've got that itch. I guess it's because I have no idea where we'll be moving - again - in 7 months. I don't know what life will look like then. Dan's work and school schedule is so up in the air that neither of us can really know what lies ahead. So I'll just wait and pray and dream of Mighty-O's happy hour.

No comments: