Friday, January 12, 2007

I'm pooped!


I feel as though my body were about to collapse into a little heap on the floor. I'm exhausted! John has been acting up quite a bit lately. It seems like he's been sick every other week and cooped up inside, so I called our friends Laurie and Nicole to come over for lunch, thinking maybe John is just restless and a little play-date would help improve his mood. We also have Dan's friend, Fr. Jim, coming in tonight, so I needed to make sure the place was ready for him before Laurie and Nicole came as well. So I ran around all morning getting the place ready and then John went ballistic when they got here. Throwing toys, screaming, running into people - and this was all because he was happy! I still need to make the guest bed and I'm afraid our friends will never come back. Ok, I know they will, but I wouldn't blame them if they didn't. I find myslef thinking, "When will he be three???" And then I realize that Finn will then be two, and I'll have to do it all over again. I'm afraid life with two-year-olds will never cease. But it will, I know.

2 comments:

lisabean said...

Wow Kelly you look really pooped in that picture. Maybe you should take off your girdle and relax.....hehehe.
So when Isabella turns two can I send her to you for a year? Since you will have so much practice already :)
You should download the song, I will survive and play it when John is naughty. Love ya

Meredith said...

What a great photo!
Thanks for de-lurking...I'll do the same !