Saturday, January 27, 2007

Sleeping Babes


This picture is from a while ago, but it's so cute. Finn's fever broke last night, so I think he's starting to get better. Because he's been so stuffed up and his stomach a little funny, he hasn't been nursing to sleep like he normally does, so we've been using the rocker again. There is nothing like rocking a baby to sleep. I remember when I would babysit as a teenager, I remember just rocking with those babies long after they were sound asleep rather than go watch TV. They are just so cozy and sweet. I just put Finney down and would have rocked all morning if I could, but Katie's coming and I need to wash the sheets for the guest bed.
Thank you for your prayers for Finney.

3 comments:

Irina S. said...

They're adorable!

Vanillabean said...

SO cute! I love how they are in the same position! good photo.

Joanna said...

This Picture is pricless!