Monday, January 15, 2007

We Are Living in a Digital World


And this is a digital boy.

It amazes me how these little ones are so into technology. Finn already knows how to turn on the stereo. John's been working the tv, stereo, computer, etc. for what seems like ages. Oy.
Fr. Jim goes home tonight. I might stop at Joann Fabrics for some elastic so I can working on a little project or two. You'll be reading about it, I'm sure.
I've been a tiny bit (read 'whole lot' or 'very very') frustrated with fussy boys. But when am I not? I was able to sneak in an hour to myself today and post some things on ebay. Gotta bring home some bacon.
Mmmmm... bacon.

2 comments:

Irina S. said...

I'm finding it harder and harder to find time for Ebay. I was able to take some pictures today. I'm actually spending more time blogging now than ebay-ing, I enjoy it more.

Vanillabean said...

what a cool picture. I like it.