Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Revolving Door

At least, that's what it feels like around here. Dan's brother Matt just left two days ago and Dan just left this morning to interview at a school. My mom is coming this evening, Ryan is coming tomorrow, Katie is coming (and Dan comes back) on Saturday. Mom, Ryan & Katie will all leave by Monday or so and then Mary (Dan's mom) comes. I'm happy for all the company though. The winter here makes it so hard to bundle up babies for short trips, let alone long ones, so having everyone come to us is so nice.

2 comments:

Irina S. said...

It sounds like us. We had our aunt, Magda here for a week, now my dad and Thea's sister and her brother in law are her and also a lady from Romania who helps Thea. It's great though because we all need a little help every once in a while when we have small children.

lisabean said...

I have to say, your front door is beautiful. I know that has nothing to do with your blog, but is has so much character and charm, I love it that it's oval shape.