Tuesday, February 13, 2007

So we are projected to get about 5 to 8 inches of snow today and tonight and I think that there are about 4 inches out there right now. But then we're supposed to get freezing rain, which makes everything awful. Dan's classes already have been canceled and we're just staying cozy. Thank goodness I made my trek yesterday and have no need to leave any time soon. I think I'll start making my cupcakes for tomorrow. We're avoiding chocolate. It seems that Dan might be allergic. Poor Dan. So I think I'll attempt some vanilla cupcakes with a coconut frosting. Hopefully these will turn out a little better than my most recent baking attempts.


And here is Finn playing so nice and cute. Man, some days I could just explode. How did I get such cute kids?!??!?

1 comment:

lisabean said...

Brrrrr...just looking at that picture make me cold. I will send you some sun in the mail when I send you your fabric.