Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It ended up being a bit of a rough night last night, both boys kept waking up. I'm not sure why, neither of them are sick today. Just sleepy, so I'm taking advantage of a rare moment - they are napping at the same time!!
We read from our Children's Lives of the Saints book this morning about St. Patrick while I asked John to color. He looked at the book and picked the green marker himself. I can't believe the likeness. ;)
Then, I let the boys have a free-for-all while I knit and the house got totally trashed with books and blocks. It's still snowing outside, and for some reason, it gives me itchy knitting fingers. But after the boys went down for their naps, I decided I should actually do some housework. I was not looking forward to it, and in an effort at procrastination, I checked the mail. Lo and behold, there was a package from my Aunt Jan and in it this darling apron! I love it!! So on it went and my house became suddenly more tidy. I think everyone should have magic aprons that give them special house-cleaning powers. Thank you Aunt Jan.




1 comment:

lisabean said...

I tried to call you on Saturday, to wish my Irish cuz a Happy St. Patricks day!