Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My Latest Picks


I watched the movie, Stranger than Fiction a couple nights ago and I really liked it. I thought the story was cleverly done. It's definitely PG-13 in parts, but really one of the better movies I've seen in a while.

I also have some newer music that's pretty good. The latest Shins CD gets better and better every time I listen to it and I just picked up Sia. The song Breath Me is my very most favorite at the moment.

Finally, I haven't picked this magazine up in a while because it always seemed like the same stuff every issue, but the March Real Simple has a good article on free things. It gives helpful recomendations to find free things in your area as well as telling about free things already available - like free language lessons through the BBC (I'm hoping to start this soon).

So maybe when you're taking a break from from spiritual reading and such this Lent, you might want to check these out.

1 comment:

Floaty said...

O!
Can maybe learn better language, make type more clear, not so good yet.