Friday, March 16, 2007

Oh Snowy Night

It looks like I'm posting an old photo here, but this is from just a few hours ago and it's already collected several inches of snow here. The weather here is nuts. I wonder where we'll be living next year and if the weather there will be any less nutty. There's a good possibility we'll stay in PA, but there's a chance we'll MN, and the latest move we've been entertaining is to the fabulous NYC. It sounds super scary though. What's scarier is that we actually might be able to make it happen. So more praying here.
Today was a much better day. The boys were very sweet. Poor Finn is teething though. He's drooling so much he soaked three shirts.
I was able to make it out by myself to a thrift store - only to the crummy Goodwill though, it hardly ever has anything, I'm not sure why I bothered. I guess just for some alone time. I did manage to find a serving platter. I've been looking for one for some time and the one I found was cute and simple and only $2, so I guess I'll be serving soon.
The boys are in bed now (how I love early bedtimes!!) and Dan has gone out with a friend to watch some basketball, so I think I will just get cozy and catch up on some knitting.
Oh! The wild life I lead!

No comments: