Sunday, April 29, 2007

Happy Birthday to Finny!!!


It's so hard to believe. I've been so emotional all day over it too. When John turned one, I was just so excited to see what he would do next and we already knew Finn was on the way, so he just felt like a big brother. Turning one was exciting. But with Finny, I feel like he's still such a baby, and I think this whole year has just passed us all by so quickly. Just a constant whirlwind.

As you can see, Finn went nuts on his birthday cake. It was soooooo cute. I couldn't get any good pictures though. I think he had a good birthday. Church, nap, brunch and birthday cake, nap, playing at the fountain and P.B.K., yummy dinner (thank you Katie!), and to sleep. We actually forgot to open presents. He was too messy after cake, so he took a bath. Then he was so tired after his bath, we just went down for naps. Then busy, busy,busy all the rest of the day. It will be a great way to start tomorrow morning though. He'll be so excited.

No comments: