Monday, April 23, 2007

Happy Day!


Well, I'm fat from cake and good food. I had a great birthday. We started the day by walking to the coffee shop for breakfast and then Daniel gave me his present - he compiled all our correspondence from when we dated, which was actually a lot for as short as it was (2 1/2 months!). The Spring always makes me think of that time and it was so great to be able to read over those letters and think of that time. Then I got some beautiful flowers delivered from the Urbanators ;) They are beautiful!! And then a birthday present to myself showed up, Serious Concerns by Wendy Cope. So good. I already finished it. Love it, love it. We topped it off with a chocolate mouse cake from Whole Foods that was amazing and a bone dry white. All in all, a most lovely day.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

25?????????? No you're not!!!!!!!

Bridget said...

Oh, but happy b-day, Smelly!!!!!

Flighty Girl said...

I always joke that I'm celebrating my 25th birthday. Then admit that I'm celebrating the anniversary of my 25th. Silly yes. Daniel was cute and got the candles. It was a good year, why not keep celebrating it???