Wednesday, April 11, 2007

More buttons.... no, I won't stop

I finally settled on which of my precious vintage buttons I would be sending to my fellow swap-er. The buttons on the cardboard are actually button push-pins I made for myself while the boys were resting today. It was a good way to use some of my grandma's buttons (that I realize I'm holding onto for sentimental reasons) in a useful way - more useful than keeping them in a jar and looking at them every once in a while. I'm hoping that the boys will be good and play well this evening when Dan goes to school so I can maybe work on a sewing project. I know now, of course, that just the opposite will happen. Oh well.

3 comments:

lisabean said...

did you draw those pictures?

Flighty Girl said...

Why yes, of course.

lisabean said...

they are really good, I love the simplicity. You can draw, how come you never told me?