Monday, April 16, 2007

Oh my!


Ok, it's the middle of April. It's snowing. What in the world is going on??
Anyways, I've been sticking to my newly posted schedule on my bulletin board and it's been feeling pretty good. The house is looking good and I'm feeling productive. John's still being a stinker, but I think that just comes with 2 1/2 year-old's. We did our grocery shopping for the week this morning, had lunch and played with the trains at Barnes & Noble. we were pretty wiped out and kind of down about the fact that it's still winter, when I saw on my porch the lovliest of packages. Lindsey sent me not only some very darling vintage buttons, but some lovely soap, a picture frame, a vintage basil tin, a key chain (which she designed) and a beautiful necklace she made!!! I am completely overwhelmed!!! Thank you!!! What a nice present to come home to on such a snowy, stinky day. And then, to top it off, my Martha Stewart Living came. Such an exciting afternoon ;)

No comments: