Thursday, April 26, 2007

We finally did it....

We cut the cable. No more tv. Well, at least cable tv. We've been talking about canceling it since we got it. What can I say, we have no self-control. Or at the very least, very little. Sooooo..... I've become literate once again. I'm reading a very good book right now that I hope to write about more later.
I've started carrying my camera with me whenever I go out so that I can take cute pictures of the 'Burgh. This is one of the little gargoyles along my way home from the coffee shop. I think he's very cute. Is he a gargoyle if he's a lion?? Hmmm...

2 comments:

lisabean said...

no t.v. at all or just cable?
I would love to get rid of our t.v. but I don't think bobby would allow it. Plus we don't have cable, just regular t.v. so it's not like we there's much on.

Flighty Girl said...

If you don't have cable you can't really get regular stations here. It's liek Seattle, too many hills, no reception. We have our tv for movies, that's it.