Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Get Your Craft On

So last night after Dan got home we had coffee and chocolate and things perked up after that. Funny what a little caffeine can do ;)
John has really been into the story of Jonah and the whale, so we drew some water and a whale and made a little boat out of paper and he was happily occupied for quite some time. When he's going to have the whale eat Jonah, he starts doing the, "dun-dun, dun-dun" music from Jaws.
After the boys went to bed, and thankfully, it was much earlier than it has been of late, I started to work on a little project of my own. Katie gave me this old skirt of hers that is super comfy but an awkward length, so really not flattering at all as a skirt.
Ta-da!! It's a dress or a maternity shirt. So multi-purpose, I love it! It looks much cuter this way and Dan said it made me look skinny, so that's really what matters, isn't it?
I even used some of my vintage buttons and linen. I have more finished projects to come as well, so stay posted :)

No comments: