Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It's official



The house is officially ours for the taking. Anybody passing through the 'Burgh, please don't hesitate to call, we now have plenty of room for you to stay a while. Two bathrooms!!! Two!!!
Silly me, I didn't take any photos when we looked at the place, so these are the ones I lifted off of craigslist.
My new kitchen is red, black and white and the living and dining are that cute sage color shown in the picture, so I think it will work perfectly with my red and green furniture.
Now we just have to start packing. My least favorite part of this whole situation. At least we have a cute house to move to.

7 comments:

lisabean said...

The house is sooooo cute! I am so happy for your family and especially you. That house looks so cheery and refreshing.Your prayers were answered.

Bridget said...

AWESOME!!!! Can you fit me, Jason and four crazy kids there? ;)

Anna said...

Oh my gosh it LOVELY!!!! Are you so excited??? yea!!!!!

fatherjim said...

Very nice. Congratulations. Is that a ghost in your dining room?

Flighty Girl said...

Yes, Fr. Jim, that is a ghost. We only got one of those though. It was negotiated into the rent.
And yes Bridget, of couse we can fit you all;) I hope you bring sleeping bags though.

Irina S. said...

Lovely! I'm so happy you found it!

Kate said...

when do you guys move in? and why are you having your garage sale next weekend? that was the weekend i was planning on coming out to visit you on. i don't know if i can handle a garage sale though!