Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Summer Food and our Summer Search

I've been trying some new recipes lately. We made Shrimp Tacos the other night and they came out so good! We just got the recipe from Sunset magazine, but I followed Cook's Country advice to not cook the shrimp too long - otherwise they come out rubbery. Definately going to be having this one again.
We have been spending all the rest of our time looking for a new place to live. It's exhausting and I can't really say I'm enjoying it. We get our hopes up about one place and then something always goes wrong. So if you remember, please say some prayers to St. Joseph for us.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Oh, Kelly! I know what it's like to look at house after house after house after house after house after house.....

Whew!

So glad THAT'S over!! Prayers on the way!