Friday, June 15, 2007

Sunny Days, Mt. Washington, and Picnics in the Park

We've been having the most beautiful weather this week. Dan took us up to Mt. Washington yesterday morning and I got some pictures of the view. Here's the Pittsburgh skyline.

Here's John looking out over where the three rivers converge.
And here's George Washington and Seneca leader Guyasuta about to kiss.
Afterwords we went to the South Side to let John play in the cool fountain. Why I didn't get pictures of that, I don't know. I just didn't think about it.


We spent a lot of time outside today, too. After Dan came home from school, we had a picnic dinner at Frick Park. It was so beautiful and again, I forgot my camera. This park is unbelievably huge. Like 600 acres huge. The boys had a blast just running around in the park and I think Dan and I worked off our dinner chasing them. Now it's time to relax and enjoy a yummy Fumé Blanc.

1 comment:

Ry said...

When I looked at that shot of George Washington and Guyasuta, I swore I could hear the studio audience from an episode of "Joanie Loves Chachi" going: "WoooooOOOOOOooooOOOO!!!"