Friday, June 1, 2007

The 'Target Phenomenon'

We were just marveling the other day at a play-date over the 'Target phenomenon'. You know what I'm talking about. You go into Target for one thing, ONE THING, and you come out with $70 worth of stuff. How it happens, I'm not sure. So we went to Target this morning, and of course, you know what happened. But I am thrilled with these little things I found in the dollar section. I've needed to get some more photo albums and these ones, though only 15 pages, were a just a buck a piece and I can fit more than a photo per page and use both sides to get that much more bang for my buck. I threw in their little pack of pretty papers for good measure, also a buck. I'm such a sucker.

2 comments:

lisabean said...

Target is the best!

Meredith said...

Your pretty photo makes me want to RUN TO TARGET right now.

I only live a mile from one. I only go about once every season, or else my budget would fall prey to the same phenomenon.