Monday, July 9, 2007

I still can't put a heading on my post. This is really irking me.
During our visit to the D.C. area, Katie, Ryan, and all of us went down and walked around Georgetown, looked at some shops, ate dinner, but I think what I enjoyed most were the homes. They had so many beautiful homes and quaint little streets. I just fell in love with those little multi-million dollar homes. I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted. I felt kind of weird of taking pictures of strangers homes, but I got a few:







Ok, for being 'shy', I guess got several pictures. But I wanted more and these don't really do the neighborhood justice. Some of these houses are about 200 years old! I could have spent the whole evening just looking at the houses. Why don't they make homes and neighborhoods like these anymore??

2 comments:

mamabean said...

I want to live in the yellow one.

Flighty Girl said...

I want the little courtyard and just about any house someone would give me in that neighborhood.