Monday, July 16, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

I knew I had seen a Menu/Meal plan Monday out there and I found it at Organizing Junkie. Here's my meal plan for the week:

Monday - Chicken Sausages & Potato Salad
Tuesday - Pork Pizzaiola
Wednesday - Chicken Tortilla Soup
Thurday - Balsalmic Chicken
Friday - Waffles for dinner (I plan on making a big batch and freezing the extras to be able to heat for breakfasts through the next week)
Saturday - Chicken Mushroom Burgers
Sunday - Leftovers

We are back from our grocery shopping for the week. The only thing I'll have to run to the store for is milk and fruit during the week, pretty easy, and I'll probably get my fruit from the farmer's markets, which is so much more fun than the grocery store.
You can check out more menu's here.

3 comments:

jennyr said...

chicken mushroom burger sounds like a good meal! can u share a recipe? great menu!

Sandra said...

Great menu, thanks for sharing!

♥Sandra♥

Flighty Girl said...

Thanks for the comments ladies. I can't really share the mushroom burger recipe because I didn't make them. They are fully cooked ground chicken burgers with three different kinds of mushrooms in them and I got them at Costco. There were 10 burgers in the package, so I just froze them in meal size portions. I think the brand is Aidells, but I'm not sure. So if you have a Costco membership, go get them. They're awesome!