Monday, July 9, 2007

Mini-breaks are great!
(For some reason I haven't been able to put titles on my posts. wierd.)
We had a lovely weekend visiting Aunt Katie, Uncle Ryan and our friends in the MD, VA area. Here is what we saw:
.
~Some deer in Katie's back yard, which was awfully cool for these little boys.
~Our friends who blog here, and plenty others who don't blog at all.

~The famous Georgetown steps in the movie the Exorcist. (We're not fans, we just happened upon them.)

~An actual chain-gang wearing black and white stiped prison suits.

~The new Noah's Ark.

~The shops in Georgetown and the canal.

~My new haircut. (ok, that really wasn't part of the trip at all, I just wanted to show it off. I totally don't hate it. In fact, I'm really happy with it. The first in about 3+ years!)

And here we all are at the Potomac. We had such a nice time. Hopefully we'll be making the trip again fairly soon!

3 comments:

mamabean said...

You look so pretty and skinny, and your hair cut is very flattering.
Where is the picture of the chain gain?

Bridget said...

Yay! So great to have seen you guys! Wish it could have been longer though. I hope you do make the trip again in the not to distant future!

Flighty Girl said...

The chain-gang was when we were drive and we happened upon it so suddently that I didn't have time to get my camera out. So no picture there.
Bridget, it was great seeing you guys. I think we are going to try to come out again for a trip in the Fall. We'll keep you posted.