Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sailing, Sailing

Even though I don't like to have yard sales, I sure do like to go to them. We went to a few this morning and I got a some treasures - a hand painted tray, a funny little vintage salt and pepper shaker set, and a whole bunch of vintage Shiny Brite ornaments.

I'm suffering from a little non-buyers remorse though. There was this beautiful dresser for only $10, and we need a dresser. It would have been perfect, but the boys were going nuts and it just seemed too difficult to get the dresser in the car and the boys under control. Oh well, there will be others I guess.
I didn't end up making any dessert last night, I realized it might not be a good idea to try a new recipe out on company. Dan picked up these cupcakes instead, and they were pretty awsome, as usual.
There's a fussy baby on the loose. Must tend to him.

No comments: