Thursday, August 16, 2007

Little Stinkers

Today was hot. Really humid and hot. And to top off the sticky, hotness of it all, the boys were just in moods today and I think I'm coming down with something. They are still adjusting to the time difference, so they are overly tired, but if they are so tired, why don't they just go to sleep?!?!? I give them ample opportunity. I'm so frustrated. I'm frustrated because I feel I have so much that needs my attention, yet at the same time, I feel as part of the vocation of motherhood, I'm called to forget the world sometimes and focus on these little souls. I don't know. All I know is I'm feeling quite a bit nutty these days and am looking forward to cooler days.
We did take a trip to go get mattresses today and the bunk-beds are now complete. I'd take a picture, but John is sleeping and there is no way I'm going to jeopardize that now. Tomorrow.
I also picked out some curtains for the living room. I'm so tired of sheets and table clothes in the window. But now that they are home and hanging, I think I really don't like them. They are white with a black floral design. Kind of funky and modern, but traditional looking at the same time. It just doesn't work. So sheets for me and back on the hunt for the perfect, yet modestly priced, window treatments.

Tired Johnny in the tub.

Naughty Finn unrolling the toilet paper.

2 comments:

mamabean said...

Your bathroom is really cute. You are so lucky to have a bathroom that is so cute.

Bridget said...

"I'm so frustrated. I'm frustrated because I feel I have so much that needs my attention, yet at the same time, I feel as part of the vocation of motherhood, I'm called to forget the world sometimes and focus on these little souls."

AMEN TO THAT!