Saturday, August 11, 2007

Photo Friday at the Zoo

Ok, yes, it's Saturday, but I couldn't manage to post yesterday. We went to the Woodland Park Zoo on Friday with Ge-maw, Me-maw, Oompa, Aunt Katie, Uncle Ryan, and us, of course. The boys had a blast seeing all the animals. Well, Finn thoroughly enjoyed it. John was happy so long as we were, as he perceived, a very safe distance away.
Johnny and Ge-maw looking at the zebras.
Everybody looking at the elephants.
John looking at the monkeys.
Finn looking at the giraffes.
John roaring. Finn elephanting.
We're heading to the 'Burgh tomorrow, so goodbye low 70's and hello hot weather. We'll be happy to get back and establish more of a routine, though, and really start to live in the new place. I guess this last trips marks the summer coming to a close, and makes me a bit excited for the coming Fall. I think I'm getting a bit ahead of myself, but don't cool days and cozy sweaters with hot tea sound so lovely??

1 comment:

Irina S. said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun and the grandparents were able to spend lots of quality time with the boys.