Tuesday, August 14, 2007

We're Ba-ack

My favorite boys waiting for brunch outside Macrina in Seattle.

Home again, home again, jiggity jog. We had a bit of a grueling trip home. A red-eye that left us with exactly that, red-eyes. I don't think the boys slept more than a total of 2 hours the whole trip. Poor babies. John ended up sleeping from 8:30pm to 9:30am, at which I woke him because I was scared he had slipped into a coma or something.

Being home feels a little weird. Probably because we only lived in this house just a few days before we took our trip. I want to get into my routine, but I'm realizing that I can't just ease back into my old routine, I need a new one. This house has twice the space and therefore twice the cleaning. Keeping an eye on the boys is a bit tricky somtimes. We never had an upsatirs for them to wander in before. I'm happy to have the space, don't get me wrong, I'm just realizing there is going to be some things we need to get used to.

Well, Finn just came in rubbing his face and John just asked if he could take a nap (I doubt he really means it, but well try) so I best help these babies.

No comments: