Friday, September 21, 2007

A Happy Beat

Dan and I were talking recently about how different this year has started out from last year. We've been so busy. My mom just left after a really lovely visit and now Dan's mom is here for a lovely visit as well, and soon Katie and Erin will be here for their lovely visits. I've started going to a book group and tried to start going to a Bible study, but I think I'm going to have to officially start next week because between airport runs and everything else, it was just too much for me this week. I've also started to watch a little boy a couple days a week after school and it's been nice for the boys to have a playmate regularly. And to top all this off, Dan's workload this year is far bigger than last so he's around far less. It's all been very good though. Despite the business, we seem to be easing into a happy rhythm. So that's what we've been up to. And I'm sticking to it.

3 comments:

mamabean said...

I wish I was on the visitors list.
Someday, when I'm not about to give birth, I will come and visit you.
Maybe when the baby is 6 months.

Flighty Girl said...

I wish you were too. Does that baby have a name yet??

mamabean said...

Madeleine Marie.
Isabella & Madeleine, I think they sound like a name of 2 flowers.