Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thursday

Ok, so I've been submitting some photos to the Photo Friday challenges and got called a 'daft git' for my Purple submission. (seriously bad lighting and poor ability on my part to handle this new camera) I've not looked in my email in-box forever, so I just discovered all these comments on various posts I never knew were there and an email from the Photo Meme Hall of Shame people. They said:

Dear Flightygirl,

By now you have seen our little project and what we are about. What we are NOT about is squelching the genuine effort of photographers new to participating in the photomemes such as your entry to this week's Photo Friday.

We started our project specifically to tackle abuses at Photo Friday but have since expanded to other memes and more importantly opened up submissions to other participants who we jokingly designate as Agents.

Sometimes they can be a little over zealous.

We licked on yours and see no problem as to why it should have been shamed.

But we appreciated your good natured post about it. As you can see in the comments section of that post.

Sincerely,Your noisy upstairs neighbours,The Right Honourable Memes, Monitor and Shame, Esq. (et al)


Hehehe. How nice of them to write. Anyways.

We're still a bit sick today. I didn't get to go to bible study because of it. The boys love the little bible study they get to go to while I'm at mine, so it was a disappointment for them as well. I was going to make little bird-feeders with the boys today in honor of St. Franis' feast day, but we just didn't get to it. Tomorrow.
Ok, 30 Rock is on. Yessss!!

4 comments:

mamabean said...

30 rock?
I thought you didn't have television?

Flighty Girl said...

Oh yeah, we got it again. We're so naughty.

mamabean said...

Hola, sorry I didn't call you back the other day. I will call you tommrow when I have free minutes.

Bridget said...

Woah. I thought I was the only one in the world who watched 30 Rock! That show is really funny in it's own right! Yay! I'm not the only one!