Thursday, November 15, 2007

Evening Craft

I did eventually get to those dishes, clothes, and floors, just in case you were worried. Dan had a conference to go to this evening, so it has meant an evening of crafting for me. I finished another shirt (I'll take pictures tomorrow when the light is better), started our Christmas tree garland, and this is the start I got this morning on the garland that's going on the mantle. Very home-made-ish looking, which is what I was going for. I had the gray-ish fabric left over from my shirt and I thought it would kind of look like silver stars. Maybe not. I think once I do a few more and hang it with lights with will have a better effect. Hopefully.
Finn seems to be getting an early start to his terrible-two's. This week he's broken several dishes (yes, my precious blue and white dishes!!) made innumerable messes, and is Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde with his happy then fussy moods. But he's so darn cute, I guess I can put up with it.


No comments: