Thursday, November 8, 2007

not much to say today

My mom went back home today. It's always so sad to see visitors go, but it especially breaks my heart when John and Finn come home and start asking me where Memaw is and start searching the house for her. Before she left, we killed a little time at the fabric store out by the airport, and hopefully I'll be sewing soon. I'm getting excited for the Handmade Arcade this weekend. I'm hoping to pick up some crafty ideas as well as hand made goodies. I'll let you know.

4 comments:

Mommy Chef said...

My girlfriend and I are going Saturday as well.Hopefully I can finish up my CHristmas shopping! Havea great weekend.

Flighty Girl said...

Finish, huh? I'm hoping to start ;)

Mommy Chef said...

Ok,did you go to the handmade arcade?Did you see the recycled book purses?I LOVE them.Just couldn't bring myself to pay over $100 for one.....so I am going to try to make my own.And yes,finished.I am making most of my gofts this year,so I have been a busy girl lately!

Flighty Girl said...

I think I caught a glance. I had Finn, who was super fussy by the time we rolled over there. I mostly saw her super cool journals - that is if we're talking about the same gal - and I decided I was going to make one of those. The only present I bought was for me ;) A super cute shirt from Red Prarie Press. I love it. Have fun crafting!