Thursday, January 3, 2008

Blurg!!!

Not so great things that have happened today thus far:

1. Smashed my finger in the door (I'm 9 finger typing), and now my finger is black under the nail, twice its' normal size, and still throbbing three hours later.
2. Dropped my cell phone and now it's broken and I'm completely without phone contact. (This is the third phone I've had in the last 6 months)
3. Have had to deal with no less than 4 major freak-outs from John because he is afraid of the snow. I have no idea how this happened, but the kid acts like your trying to force him into shark infested waters when you try to make him walk on snow.

In an attempt to remain positive and maintain contact with the outside world, I decided to check my email, then some fabric stuff, and then I found this - free patterns from Amy Butler! (The link goes to the pattern page, but if you look at the bottom right, next to the picture, you'll see the link to the free patterns.) So that perked me up. That is until I realized my finger hurt so bad I probably wouldn't be able to sew for a bit. Blurg!!!

4 comments:

mamabean said...

Thanks for the link, I can't wait to sew now!

Bridget said...

Blerg! Ah, good old 30 Rock!

Flighty Girl said...

By the hammer of Thor Bridget, I hope we'll be seeing some new episodes soon!

Bridget said...

YES! There will be on this coming Thursday, the 10th! Brand new! Yay! I have my Sheinhardt Wig all ready to go!