Wednesday, January 9, 2008

polka dots, stripes, solids and ivy

Today's post is completely random. Enjoy.

Today's been one of those days where I actually have been accomplishing things and they're not undone when I turn around. Such a good feeling.
Polka dots, stripes, and solids.

Ivy on our fence whilst enjoying yesterday's warm weather.


I started taking down the Christmas tree. It feels kind of sad. What's even more sad is the fact that I still have a stack of Christmas cards that I have yet to mail.

And that's all I have today. I'm off to enjoy some more coffee and my Martha Stewart that just arrived. Yippee!

6 comments:

annemcd said...

Its okay, my Christmas cards are on the table behind me, mostly addressed, but not stuffed. But the striped pj's arrived yesterday for William-- so cute!!

Flighty Girl said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one tardy with the cards. I hope to see pics William in his pj's soon. And we'll definately pray for James. Poor guy.

mamabean said...

I never got around to even getting cards. I plan on sending valentines cards with pics of the kids.

Flighty Girl said...

Lisa, the cards I filled out this year are the cards I purchased last year and never sent. Maybe today I'll send them. Maybe.

Bridget said...

Cards!? What cards!? ;0

Yeah, I think I give up for this year. I suck.

Flighty Girl said...

You don't suck. Some years are just too tricky. By the way, mine are still unmailed, sitting in their same pile.