Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I think it's Spring

It's 8pm and there are still birds chirping and a bit of light to be seen. Spring is just about here. A little one is laying in my arms. Finn's got a cold that's making it a bit hard for him to breath. Poor guy.
I've been busy making diapers lately. Then I got burned out for a minute, so I started making a gift for a lady I know who is having a baby girl. I messed it up, though. So then I made myself a new purse, which did turn out and I love it, so now I'm ready to make diapers again. I meant to take a picture, but never remembered when it was daylight. My brain is such a forgetful mess of late. (I say 'of late', but really it's been some years now.)
Today was lovely. The boys and I made it outside for a bit and it felt so nice to simply sit in the sunshine while they played happily. The crocuses have bloomed. I think today was the first day they bloomed, so I'm happy to think that this time of hibernation might be over.
Anyways, off to make more diapers.

2 comments:

Ιωάννα said...

It snowed (very lightly but it snowed) today and its supposed to snow on Friday, kinda weird for March/April...
Anyway, where did you get a pattern for the cloth diapers? Or didn't you, I am currious, cause Eli had pooped in the toilet twice and I'd like to switch to cloth diapers while we are at home....but not if they are not like yours...

Flighty Girl said...

Here's the link for the diaper pattern: http://www.geocities.com/rew4birth/Diapers.html