Wednesday, April 16, 2008

what I love...

...little boys who run around picking every flower they can find because they love their mama. Thank God for Spring time and little boys.
The wonderful nesting urge that comes with pregnancy seems to hit me all nine months, never just at the end. Compound that with that natural urge to cleanse and start fresh in the Spring, leaves me one busy girly. Today has been one of re-organization. My entry closet is clean, the winter coats are stored, and the built-ins have been rearranged so as to accommodate art and school supplies and puzzles - all in one place!! I did 107 loads of laundry today. Ok, that may be a slight exaggeration, but hardly by much. And the weather was so amazingly delightful that I was able to hang them all out on the line and not run the dryer. Then, do you know what I did?? I folded those bad boys (the laundry, I mean, not the real boys). So after all that, I'm pooped. But I have great plans for tomorrow. Great plans. So exciting. Cleaning the basement, sorting toys, rearranging the boys closets, cleaning out the hall closets..... I won't tell anymore, the excitement might kill someone.

1 comment:

annemcd said...

Ahh, a post so close to my heart! I'm still up to my eyeballs in my organizing/purging endeavor, but the thought of getting it done is simply intoxicating, isn't it!?

And my my mother always told me that dandelions will always hold a special place in her heart, for that is the first flower your child will give you. For me, its three-leaf clovers. So sweet!!