Monday, May 5, 2008

flighty girl's busy, busy world

How I wish I lived in a Richarrd Scarry story. I loved my Richard Scarry books when I was a kid, and love them even more now that I'm grown. Strangely enough, for a story filled with anthropomorphic animals, life seems more logical in them. I pick them up whenever I can find them at thrift stores and rummage sales - which is just some of what I was doing this weekend, for it was a busy, busy weekend.

~someone had a birthday~

~it's dandelion wishing season - our hunting grounds are bountiful.~

~lots of coloring, of course~

And there were some rummage sales, sewing and crafting, playing at parks, and such thrown into the mix for good measure. So be expecting some crafty pics next.

2 comments:

annemcd said...

I can't get over how adoreable your boys are-- it takes me back three years! We love the Richard Scarry books, too!!

mamabean said...

Happy Birthday Finn!
I can't believe it's been 2 years since I've seen your family last. Thats sad :(
Oh, sorry about the other day my phone died, and I of course couldn't find the charger.