Wednesday, June 4, 2008

my "personal" maternity care providers

Ordinarily, I would never put an image of my over-sized belly on the internet, but this was so darn cute: John is setting up the ultrasound machine and Finn is applying the "goop" for the doppler. We had a prenatal appointment this morning )a real one), which has obviously inspired much creative play.

In other news (which has me pretty stressed, really), we think we're moving. Again. They lady who owns this house may be selling. So there are a whole variety of living scenarios we're facing at the moment and most of my internet time during the day is spent looking at houses and researching neighborhoods. So if I don't show up around here, it's cause were house-hunting. If you could, please remember us in your prayers.

And Happy Birthday Mom!!!

6 comments:

d said...

what are they putting in your belly button? Is that a balloon on a stick?

d said...

it's erin

Bridget said...

Wow. Moving again! Stinky! Feels like you just got there. You guys should come to Virginia!

Kelly said...

The stick in my belly is the antenna to a remote control car/ goop dispenser/doppler.

We did just get here. If someone would pay Dan to study in VA, we probably would move there, but as is, I don't know that they let you move mid program. blurg.

When I Grow Up said...

How funny! This is one of my favorite blog posts!

When I Grow Up said...

*oh by the way, this is Kayleen :)