Monday, September 15, 2008

Ike and three other things

Last night we had the remnants of hurricane Ike blow into town. Lots of trees went down, some lost power, but we were lucky - no damage or power loss. It was a bit scary. I can't even imagine what it must have been like for those poor Texans.
Three things:
1. A shirt to match these pants.
2. My friend Irina emailed (which I haven't responded to yet, cause I'm a wee bit retarded) and mentioned that I hadn't posted any belly shots and wanted to know if I got big. So... belly shot.
3. Cashmere baby pants made from a recycled sweater. They are soooooo darn soft, that if I could get away with wearing fuzzy cashmere leggings, I would.
So yes, there you have it. Ike, and three other things.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

cute, cute, cute. I can tell you make a very cute pregnant lady.

Kelly said...

I think I may prefer "smokin' hot pregnant lady" at this point. Seeing as I'm going to be pregnant for the rest of my life, I may as well be a really, really, ridiculously good looking one.

Irina S. said...

Ok, you're ready to pop! Are you overdue? Please let us know when you have the baby. I can't wait to hear the name of this new little one.

Vanillabean said...

yep smoking hot. Although I don't know, that's what my belly looks like when I look down... so you are not very big for how far along you are... or wait maybe I'm big for how far along I am... no I like the other way around.

Ry Guy said...

Are you really going to match that shirt with those pants???