Wednesday, October 29, 2008

bread & flowers

It snowed and snowed and snowed today. Nothing stuck. Which is good. Fall just started, I'm not ready for Winter. But this first snow just left us very cosy inside, so we made Blue Yonder's bread. It turned great.
Beyond that, we had problems listening today. Well, John and Finn. Not me. Or Jamie. Jamie had problems sleeping. Daniel came home with these. I could have kissed him. So I did. I love hydrangeas, and they were a fitting gift today. They look like snowflakes gathered into a bouquet. And then he took care of the kids after dinner and is putting them to bed. When Finn saw my flowers, he said, "Oh good mom, now you can get married." A man who will come home with flowers, play with, bath, and put the kids to bed is worth marrying again.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What snow already? That is crazy weather, ours has been gorgeous lately, I'll try send some your way. What a good guy you have, you really should thing about marrying him.I'm going to try out the bread recipe, because it looks so yummy.

Vanillabean said...

yes, what a catch... flowers and bedtime! What more could a girl want!