Friday, October 31, 2008

halloween

I was outnumbered in requests, 3 to 1, and caved and bought the big boys costumes this year.

Finn was Spiderman. There was a hat and mask, but Finn would have none of it.

John was Batman. At one point while out in the neighborhood, John turned to me and said, "Mama, I love Halloween."

But I still had costume control over Jamie and he was an elephant. I knit up the hat from a pattern in the one-skein wonders book. I love that book and have grand plans for many more projects from there.
Ok, I'm off to watch The Soup. I just had to post this because I knew a particular oppa couldn't wait.

3 comments:

When I Grow Up said...

Don't tell John and Finn, but I think Jamie's costume is the best :)

Mod Girl said...

Jamie's hat is great! I love it. And, I'll bet he was warm.

Midwest Mommy said...

I love that hat!
Seriously you are so creative.