Friday, October 24, 2008

sailors take warning...

This was the morning sky today.

I've been a bit under the weather this week with headaches. It's probably the result of a lovely cocktail of hormones, interrupted sleep, and the hollering of little boys who's heads sink far beneath the concept of "inside voices." But between sips, I've managed (with the help of my beloved Advil liquid gels and wonderful husband) to take some naps with a certain cozy, tiny fellow, knit some, clean some, read some, and sew some.
Somehow, Finn had a pants shortage. I have no idea where they've gone. I would swear when John was this size I had a million pants size 2t, but now they are gone. He must have worn a bunch out and I got rid of them. Who knows? So I whipped these up (I say "whipped", but really, it took me all week).
My cheeky little model laughed and said, "Mom, take a picture of my booty!"
Brown corduroy with striped seersucker waistband, cuffs, and pocket.
I'm hoping to one day sew some clothes for myself, as I'm going through the dreaded, "I've just had a baby and now I haven't a thing that fits." Maybe this weekend. But probably not :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute pants. I'm still impressed that you are able to be so crafty with a little one. What a funny little guy Finn is, that reminds me of something Isabella would say.

Bridget said...

Finny is so great! I've said it before, but I'll say it again, I just love that Finny!