Friday, November 14, 2008

post, post, postie

I'm not much for titles today.

I don't know what came over me today, but I've been a cleaning, baking, and crafting whirlwind. I strapped Jamie to me, baked with the boys, then threw them (John and Finn) outside while I did some cleaning. Now I keep the majority of the toys in the basement, but certain toys are allowed to live in my living room, like puzzles and wooden blocks - things that don't look horrible if they are strewn about. I don't know if you have the same problem, but the boys love to ruin boxes. We have a bunch of very dilapidated puzzle boxes that impatient hands have ripped and at other times, have seemed ideal for standing on.

Example:
Solution:
I thought it ironically fitting that there is a little kitty on the puzzle tag and fishies on the fabric.
I have plenty more puzzle boxes like them on the living room shelf, so I'm off to make more bags to store them. I love when crafting and cleaning come together - except for cleaning up after crafting. I'm not a fan of that.
And remember, it's cold outside. Win a hat.

1 comment:

Mod Girl said...

Well, isn't that the cat's meow! Sewing and crafting and creating so often makes a mess; I agree, it's nice when you actually use it to create a means of organization!