Thursday, January 29, 2009

paper mural

So I'm on day four of my household re-organization project. Yesterday was the boys room, and after it was all cleaned and re-organized, I realized how bare the walls were. So the boys and I got a little crazy with the construction paper. John ended up getting Finn's virus, so he's been spending a lot of time admiring our creation.

In the past, John has generally been a good sport about being sick, but this time.... not so much. I don't even know what to do with him. He literally shrieks over everything. I know he's suffering, but goodness, he's making sure the rest of us do too. Oy.

11 comments:

Mod Girl said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Feel better, John.

Michelle McIntyre said...

That is so clever, Kelly. It's been a while since I peeked in, but always love seeing what's new. We miss you! Did your Mom tell you I saw her at the March for Life?

Tami said...

from crafty crow, super cute mural!! It's funny, my daughter just did her own with dolls. Love your tree......

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Also, here from Crafty Crow....that looks great!

Slugs On The Refrigerator said...

that is fantastic! What a great idea. hmmm...I see another project in the works.

Estee said...

This is such a great idea!!! I am going to do this in my daughter's room!!

Amber, That's Me! said...

Very cute idea, I saw you on crafty crow and just had to stop over! Thanks for sharing

Mammagiramondo. said...

Really a great Idea!!!!

JoAnn said...

A wonderful idea! I think I will work on a mural with my girls this week. Our wall could use some spring flowers. :)

Linds said...

Great idea, you've got me thinking!

Jessica said...

I had bookmarked this because I love it . . . hope you don't mind if I link to it from our site?